"She spent 24 years
bringing up three children
(and one husband)"
Joy Mol went to school in Zimbabwe, East London and Bloemfontein, and then studied at the
Teachers' Training College in Bloemfontein. She is a schoolteacher and has taught for a number
of years. After that she spent 24 years bringing up three children (and one husband). She loves
working with children and for a number of years she was a Sunday School teacher and led a
Good News Club in her home. She also initiated the commencement of several such clubs in
Pretoria, teaching and encouraging mothers how to conduct such clubs in their homes.
Since 1978 she and Arnold have conducted more than 150 family life weekend seminars
throughout Southern Africa, as well as in Europe. She has co-authored a book with him:
"101 Ways to Steal Your Wife's Heart". She has recently published a book for children,
Grammy’s Treasure Chest. She is a frequent speaker at women's forums dealing with topics of
marriage, parenting, relationships, and spiritual enrichment.
For more than 30 years she has led a weekly Bible Study for women of different cultures and
denominations and spends a good deal of her time counselling women on spiritual and family
problems. She is currently teaching a weekly Bible Study for International ladies, mainly from
the embassies. She finds it exciting to know that 14 different countries have been reached
through this Bible study. Together with Arnold she has participated in several TV programmes
as well as numerous radio programmes. She is an accomplished musician and was part of a
singing group, called the “Shalom Singers".
She has three married children, Michael and Duane, both medical doctors, and Colette who is a
counselling psychologist in Pennsylvania. Joy is also a 'Grammy' of ten precious grandchildren,
who are the light of her life.
Don't miss this!
How to develop her beauty, style, energy, attitude
- How to become the woman you’ve always wanted
- How to find a friend, be a friend, and keep a friend
- Comparing a strong woman with a woman
- How to be exciting for your husband
- Understanding the emotional needs of your wife
and how to meet them
- Understanding the emotional needs of your
husband and how to meet them
- How to teach a toddler the truth of the
Gospel by using a wordless book
- Looking at the role of a mother and the
impact she can make & how to meet them
- Learning to enjoy one another
- Making family devotions exciting
- The impact a grandmother
can have on
the life of her grandchildren
- Learning to accept who we are
- Learning to forgive those who hurt us
- Learning to deal with our emotional pain
- Learning how to give of ourselves to others